2017 Goal: 3,000 Shoe Boxes
Item Donations - Drop Off in the Worship Center
Individual, or bulk, items can be dropped off in the Operation Christmas Child cart on Sundays and Wednesdays in the North Hallway of the Worship Center or two (2) collection bins in the Main Foyer of the Worship Center.
Completed Shoe Boxes - Drop Off in Church Office
You can drop off your completed shoe box(es) in the church office during regular office hours - 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday. The last day to drop off completed shoe box(es) at Greenwell Springs Baptist Church is November 12th.
Friday, November 10, 2017 setup for packing party
Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Hygiene Items (Non-Liquid): Toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories: T-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back. To get younger kids involved download: Printable Coloring Page
- DO NOT INCLUDE: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
Can't make the packing party? You can pack your own shoe boxes and drop off at the church office. See collection hours above.