June 30-July 4, 2017
Camp Baldwin, Elberta, Alabama
- Deposit (due January 31st): $50.00 - Pay Now
- Designated Fund: Student Camp Payments
- Comments: insert student(s) name
- You can also pay installments, just note the student name each time.
- Total Cost (including deposit): $300.00
- Camp Fee (Lodging, Meals, T-Shirt, Materials)
Mandatory Camp Meeting
Parents and students will be notified of camp rules, items to pack, and final arrangements.
- What to Bring: Bible, Pen and Notebook; Towels and Wash Cloths; Comfortable Shoes; Twin size sheets and blankets or sleeping bags; Pillow; Soap and Shampoo; Personal Hygiene Items; Spending Money; Alarm Clock; Casual Clothes; Recreation Clothes; Watch;
- What NOT to Bring: Balloons; Firearms or weapons; Shaving Cream (Unless Needed); Laser Pointers; CD players/MP3 Players/IPODS; Video Game consoles or players; TVs/DVD players; Candles/Matches or Lighters; Alcohol or Tobacco Products; Practical Jokes; Skateboards/In-Line Skates; Short Shorts; Spaghetti Strap Tops or Tanks; Sleeveless Shirts; Bikinis (Unless covered by shirt); Speedos; Laptop Computers • IPAD/Galaxy/kindle Fires; Cell Phones
Final balances will be collected as well as the necessary paperwork and insurance information needed from GSBC and Reach Camps in order for students to attend.
Complete the required forms below and have notarized (FREE notary TBA in the Student Building). Bring these forms to the meeting along with a copy, or picture, of student's insurance card.